Following a recent add-on acquisition, CFOx was engaged for a second time by an existing client to perform accounting transition services. The client, a private equity-backed HVAC platform, acquired an established, family-owned HVAC and generator company in the Northeast.
Accounting Transition Services
The CFO Services team was engaged by the client to perform a post-acquisition transition of the acquiree’s key accounting and business functions, accounting software, and systems. The scope of the engagement included:
- Coordinate Opening Balance Sheet entries.
- Transition of the Chart of Accounts to that of the parent company.
- Develop processes, calculators, and schedules for various accruals.
- Implement proper accounting policies and procedures, including deferred revenue
- Develop a monthly financial reporting package.
Following the roadmap of CFOx’s first engagement led to a successful accounting transition to the parent company. Our client appreciated being able to rely on continuity across the CFOx team resulting in consistent, high-quality deliverables and efficiencies gained by leveraging experience gained during the initial transition services engagement.
If you would like to learn more about our Accounting Transition services, please reach out via email ([email protected]) or schedule a call directly on our Contact Us page.
CFO Services Provided:
- Accounting Integration & Transition
- Opening Balance Sheet
- Processes & Procedures
- Financial Reporting