CFOx is seeking an Associate to join its team. This position will support the firm’s CFO Services and Transaction Services practices.
This is a unique career opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm and have a direct impact on the firm’s direction, culture, and operations.
As an Associate, you will play a pivotal role on the team, serving clients across various industries. Your project portfolio will encompass a wide range of challenging and rewarding assignments, including but not limited to:
- Accounting clean-up & systems integrations
- Financial analysis, modeling, and forecasting
- Month-end financial reporting preparation and review
- General bookkeeping (invoicing, payroll, bill pay, etc.)
- Buy-side & sell-side ‘Quality of Earnings’ analysis
- Preparation & analysis of client data
- Financial due diligence
- Accounting and/or Finance degree
- CPA or on CPA path
- 1+ years of audit experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office