Vice President, Transaction Services
CFOx is seeking a Vice President to join its team.
This is a unique career opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm and have a direct impact on the firm’s direction, culture, and operations.
CFOx is an advisory firm that specializes in CFO and Transaction services. We have offices in Detroit, MI and Denver, CO.
Our Transaction Services group serves lower middle-market private equity firms, founder-owned businesses, and investment professionals during the transaction process.
Typical TS engagements include:
- Buy-side & sell-side ‘Quality of Earnings’ analysis
- Historical accounting clean-up for the purposes of a transaction
- Client liaison to due diligence provider and advisors during transaction process
- General due diligence on target acquisitions
- Financial modeling
- Execute client engagements
- Prepare client deliverables and analyses
- Design, improve, and implement internal processes, procedures, and templates for the group
- Have active involvement in the firm’s business development efforts
- Have active participation in company strategy discussions
- 5+ years of Big 4 or/and National public accounting experience
- Required professional licenses: CPA
- Previous Transaction Services (TS or TAS) is required
- Middle-market and lower middle-market experience preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time, when applicable