CFOx is seeking a Senior Associate to join its team.
This is a unique career opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm and have a direct impact on the firm’s direction, culture, and operations.
CFOx is an advisory firm that specializes in CFO and Transaction Services. We have offices in Detroit, MI and Denver, CO.
Our CFO Services group primarily serves lower middle-market private equity-backed companies and founder-owned businesses that need CFO services in order to scale, gain visibility into their business, or/and prepare for a transaction.
Our Transaction Services group serves lower middle-market private equity firms, founder-owned businesses, and investment professionals during the transaction process.
- Execute ‘CFO Services’ and ‘Transaction Services’ client engagements
- Prepare client deliverables, analyses, and reports
- Improve, and implement internal processes, procedures, and templates for the firm
- Have active involvement in the firm’s business development efforts
- Have active participation in company strategy discussions
- 2-4 years of public accounting or/and corporate finance experience
- Previous transaction services (TS) or audit experience is preferred
- Ideal candidates will have at least one of the following: CPA, CFA, MBA, or relevant Masters
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time, when applicable