CFOx is seeking a Senior Associate to join its team. This position will support the firm’s CFO and Transaction Services practices.
This is a unique career opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm and have a direct impact on the firm’s direction, culture, and operations.
CFOx is an advisory firm that specializes in CFO and Transaction Services. We have offices in Denver, CO and Detroit, MI.
Our CFO Services practice primarily serves private equity-backed and founder-owned businesses that need additional capabilities to scale and gain visibility into their business.
Typical CFO Services engagements include:
- Fractional CFO
- Historical accounting clean-up
- Accounting processes, procedures, and systems implementation
- Post-transaction accounting integrations and transitions
- Financial reporting design and implementation
- Bookkeeping services (i.e.: month-end close, bill pay, payroll processing, AR collection, etc.)
Our Transaction Services practice serves lower middle-market private equity firms, founder-owned businesses, and investment professionals during every stage of the transaction process.
Typical Transaction Services engagements include:
- Buy-side & sell-side ‘Quality of Earnings’ analysis
- Historical accounting clean-up for the purposes of a transaction
- Client liaison to due diligence provider and advisors during transaction process
- General due diligence on target acquisitions
- Financial modeling
- Support and execute CFO Services and Transaction Services client engagements
- Prepare client deliverables, analyses, and reports
- Improve and implement internal processes, procedures, and templates for the firm
- Active involvement in the firm’s business development efforts
- Active participation in company operations and strategy
- 2-4 years of public accounting or/and corporate finance experience
- Previous audit or transaction services (TS) experience is preferred
- CPA license is preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time, when applicable